The TECNIO certification was created by the Government of Catalonia, to identify differential applied technology suppliers and facilitators.
- Supports the most qualified agents involved in technology transfer processes.
- Allows companies to access advanced R&D and develop new products and services.
- Increases the scope of technology projects by finding the most suitable technology partners & suppliers.
- Helps raise your competitiveness and technological innovation capacities.
Design and development of tailored novel solutions for industry
- Image acquisition: design, Calibration and Prototyping of: Structured light/laser systems and Stereo/Monocular systems
- Registration of both grid and non-rigid 3D point clouds
- Geometric fitting for metrology applications
- Point cloud data processing for machine vision
Data processing of underwater images
- Creation of 2D Photomosaics
- Creation of 3D Photomosaics
- Sonar Mosaicing
Design and development of specific underwater components
Collaboration between the university and the industry
Paths to cooperation
- R&D contracts and consultancy for specific industrial needs
- Participation in cooperation projects (H2020, Retos Colaboración, NUCLIS, Innotec,…)
- Industrial Masters / PhD projects
Cooperate with us
Send us an email and we will be pleased to direct you, the best way possible, to a solution: firstname.lastname@example.org